Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stockpile ... What coupons can bring YOU!






This is just whats on my attic steps. There's lots more under the bathroom sink, in the bathroom cupboard and the wipes/diapers in Juliana's room! (over 10 packs of wipes; 6 packs of pull-ups; 4 packs of diapers)...OH and my medicine cabinet (Aleve, Advil, Allergy meds ... )

I get most of my deals at CVS w/coupons and their Extra Care Program. Most days that I go, I walk out paying under $2 for an order of $20! Some days it is under $1!

It is amazing what I've saved. My receipt right now says:
Year to Date Savings: $2315.83 (and I just started 6 months ago!)

I asked Frank the other night if he wanted me to sell some of the wipes at the yard sale...he said no, because we will use it. And at first he was irritated with my deals!!

It's a game to me now ... I love it!!



www.afullcup.com is an awesome site to learn how to "CVS" or "Target" (plus loads of other stores) ... but the key is, COUPONS!! (If you join at afc.com please mention that YouMe&3 sent ya!)

3 comments:

KRISTI said...

OMG!!! Are you an old woman? That is a little bit ridiculous.

Kerri said...

LOL no...it's fun :)

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

You go girl! You have inspired me! COOL!!!!!!!