Thursday, June 5, 2008

My husbandless year was NOTHING compared to what he accomplished/did.



Last night was graduation night! What a great event! Frank's speech was beyond awesome (and Mom, he prepared it in 20 minutes last night)! He received a nice plaque for Valedictorian, as well as, his diploma/certificate! My Father-In-Law got some great pictures, I only got a few good ones.

I'm amazed at all he had to learn for this and I'm extremely proud of him! I learned a lot last night by what he actually went through. My husbandless year is NOTHING compared to what he accomplished/did.

As far as a celebration goes...it needs to be put on hold for a bit. Frank wants to continue on and take his National Exams to have NREMTP (National Registered EMT Paramedic) after his name, and doesn't want to be jinxed.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and congrats and support in this last year ... Frank has needed it and I as well. I couldn't have made it w/out my family and my in-laws and the support from my friends!

1 comments:

Matt said...

Congratulations Frank!

Mom said it was a very nice ceremony.