Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And he will try, try again...

1 out of 18 passed their practicals today...and Frank wasn't the 1 :(

The good thing is he passed enough of the 12 stations that he can retake as many times as needed to pass the practicals.

Someone asked me how he can graduate but not have passed his written National exam or his practical National exam...the best way I can explain - it's like a teacher. The teacher goes to college, graduates, but still has to pass a certified test to teach in most areas...Make sense?

So, Frank still has 2 tests to take. Re-take of the practicals and the written exam.

I KNOW he can do it!

2 comments:

KRISTI said...

I demand a RECOUNT!!! Maybe the tester/machine/computer scored wrong? Maybe?

Oh well, Frank, I would call you in an emergency. You'll get it next time!

Dad said...

Thanks for the support Kristi, I really wish I could have called a recount. Turns out that they failed EVERY new canidate... The one that passed was a re-tester (according to the info from our tag-a-long physician). Oh well.