Sunday, June 1, 2008

Can I quit?

I'm sure I can't, but just wanted to see if I could quit being a mom? Just for a little bit, maybe until Juliana is, well, like 18.

Last week, Jake had red cheeks. It was like wind burn...really weird. We thought maybe it was from the Dove body wash (yes, he uses body wash, thanks to CVS and coupons) ... still aren't sure. It went away about 3 days later...

A few days later, Juliana got it. *shrugging* It's red cheeks, nothing more. It's not from the sun because they weren't really out in the sun. For J, we use sensitive Huggies baby wash ... so I'm sure it's not that!

Now, Kris has it too! But, Kris has it on his arms as well, more like a rash?? I have no clue!

AND, Jake has been vomiting today ... does this never end?

BUT WAIT there's more <--------said in my best infomercial voice

I started a head cold/flu on Friday...Thankfully, after my nap (Yah, Frank is home!) I feel a bit better!

So, I'm turning in my 2 weeks notice ............. I quit.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Let me know if you 2 week notice is accepted. I would like to put mine in too.

KRISTI said...

Or, I could just fire you.

Kerri....you're fired!

Kerri said...

YEShhhhh (Ellie imitation)

Update: Kris is now sick