Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me...Happy Mother's Day to me...

Happy Mother's Day to meeeeeeeee...............Happy Mother's Day to me!!

Just a little equation, first:
What I wanted for Mom's Day...one of those KitchenAid mixers, but so damn expensive!! Plus, I don't bake, so it would have been used maybe 2 x's a year on mashed potatoes. LOL

What I needed...clothes. I have work clothes...I REFUSE to wear them now!

What I got...TATTOO!!!

What I would have gotten ... N O T H I N G

Frank, Juliana, and I went to lunch w/one of Frank's friends and I had to go to the bathroom. So, I'm sitting there, peeing, looking at my beloved Skechers flip flops (I have 4 pairs of them in different colors/designs and since becoming a SAHM LIVE in them) and thought, how nice a tattoo would look right at the top of the strap ... and just like that I thought of 3 hearts (for each of my babes), something easy, inexpensive, and with meaning. All of this while peeing and looking at feet (ew) ... 30 mins later I was at the Tattoo Parlor w/my new BFF, the same that did my other 2 tats.

Oh, and my NBFF would not let me leave until she touched up my rose on the underside of my wrist, I didn't know it was so faded, it looks wonderful!

By the way, I do understand that I need a pedicure ... and I know I have ugly toes. ;)

2 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

How adorable!! Happy early mothers day!!

KRISTI said...

Good for you!!! I'm a big fan of buying my own gifts!