Saturday, March 21, 2009

Make some money...

I found a site on a coupon board of mine, A Full Cup, where you click on ads and earn money. And yes, it's that easy!! Here, this will help, I totally snagged this description below from my sister's blog :) She's good! (I did not use the 'form' letter, just her description)

The form letter they gave to me to send out is below but I think it’s confusing and sounds fake so I’m going to explain it the best I can. It’s a site where companies pay you to view their websites. All you do is fill out a few surveys about your likes/dislikes/hobbies/interests, etc. and then they send you links. The links are actually fun companies and I've almost made a few purchases as I'm clicking away. When you click on the links, you get paid. One click=$. It’s usually about .20 per link but I’m already up to $5 and I’ve only been on today. My sister has been doing it for a few days and got paid today through Paypal and a few of her online friends have also gotten paid several times so it’s legit. I actually Googled the company and it’s gotten good write-ups on eHow and this blog and this blog and here. I could go on but you get my drift; I wouldn’t steer you wrong. It’s SUPER easy. I made my first $3 while checking my email. It’s all legit, trust me I read EVERY SINGLE word in the Terms of Agreement . Did I mention how easy it is??? You won't get rich but you'll get some change for your pocket---oh no--that reminds me, I have to go play Tooth Fairy!

Goodness, I hope my niece got some money from the Tooth Fairy!!

I received $4.02 yesterday in my Paypal account. Do you know how much a couponer can get for $4.02? I'll prove it to you tomorrow after I shop the Kmart Double Days :o)

Anyway, go here and sign up, you really don't have anything to loose.

http://www.youdata.com/join/kerri12377


0 comments: