Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need to attend CA ...

...Coupons Anonymous. They do have that right?

I can't imagine what my stockpile would be like if I didn't give stuff away...Missing from the photo's is my boxes of Electrasol (dish washing detergent), my Palmolive/Dawn, and my Lysol or Clorox wipes...

ENJOY and feel free to poke fun!

Conditioner ... Kids Body Wash ... LotionShampoo

Body WashRazors


Toothpaste & ToothbrushesFace washes, hand soap, Spray Conditioner, Hair stuff...Mouthwash & Shaving Cream




Qtips & "Nice" lotion/body sprays/body washTrial size shampoo's, lotions & shaving creams

Mouthwash, lotion, soap, Baby/kids body wash

8 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

I am actually running low on body wash and shampoo... could you send some my way LOL??

Pi said...

Is this stuff you get for free, or just a reduced price? I don't think you could go through all of this in one lifetime!

Kerri said...

Free or for pennies! Sometimes, 50cents. No more.

KRISTI said...

OMG! Did CVS throw-up in your house? Imagine what people will say when the come to look at the place. HEY! You can add your stockpile to the contract! ;)

Anonymous said...

Can I shop at Keri's Korner Store?

Colette S said...

I come robez you.

You seriously have to come to LA for the specific purpose of helping me with CVSing

Anonymous said...

HOLLY cow lol that's a lot of stuff

Steph said...

Okay Girl!
You need to bring some of that into the toiletry bank! We'll help feed your addiction! LOL
Just kidding!
:) Steph