Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another chapter comes to an end....

BUT a new chapter begins!

After 7 years and 2 months at my current job, it has come time to let go. I gave my 2 weeks notice today, not only for my current position, but my career as well. I've been a travel agent for 15 years. I am burnt out. I can not continue the ups and the downs in this job anymore.

Another leading factor of my resignation is ... I can be a stay-at-home mom for a few months, if not longer. Why? Well, Frank has accepted a position in Colorado, in fact, I've been husbandless for just about 2 months (with short visits from the husband). I can only say "It's been hell."

So, in 2 weeks, I will enter my new job as being a stay-at-home mom. I will get our house ready to sell and get us ready for our new chapter.

Colorado, WATCH OUT, cause we are coming!

2 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Congrads and enjoy it! I just made the decision (eckkkk) to go back to work full time... not happy bout it but need to! SO good luck!My prayers are with you!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

that sounds like it is going to be a fun adventure! Good luck to you all! I have heard fabulous things about Colorado. It is better than Korea... LOL!!!!