Sunday, February 8, 2009

My 1st Goal Met!

Around Christmas time, Old Navy put their jeans on sale for $12.00 each....I ordered myself 2 pairs, I know I know, what was I thinking? Ordering jeans online.

Well, they came and guess what? No, see, you thought that both pair didn't fit me, but 1 pair did fit me...the other pair, well, didn't.

So, my first goal in my weightloss was to fit in the other pair...I did NOT take them back. I loved the way the buckle shut...Anyway, guess what???????????

THEY FIT THEY FIT THEY FIT!!! Not only do they fit, they fit GOOD!

Wanna see my fat ass? LOOK...



4 comments:

KRISTI said...

Kerri!!! They look fantastic and so do you!!! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I'm aiming for MY fat ass to look like your fat ass! bet you're chuffed to bits. I would be!

I have jeans in every size - and at the moment I'm wearing the biggest - 2 sizes to go!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I am loving your blog girl....I'm not quite sure what you looked like before but you look fantastic right now!!
If you have a few minutes, please visit me at my blog......and sit a spell ;=}

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! My weight just is not comming off!!!! I am glad someone is reaching their goal!!! You look AWESOME!!!!