Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee....

This has to be the best birthday ever! I took the day off, got to spend it with my loving husband, and got to spend a lot of money :) ... WOOT! *snicker*

So, a bit of history, LOL ... February 14, 2008, our 10 year anniversary, Frank and I promised each other tattoo's ... well, just about a year later, we finally get them!

In high school, Frank used to draw a rose on his love notes to me. 15 years later he draws it up for me and I get it as a tattoo...The 3 dew drops represent each of the kids...

Located on my wrist...


Then, since Frank wasn't done yet, I got another one. LOL I told Frank that this was my birthday present, cause the other one was for our Anniversary LAST year ...This one hurt sooooo much more than the one on my wrist.

Located on my shin (the side):

My wittle bitty kitty witty ...

Then, the Frankster...his is not finished yet...it is the Star of Life with the angel St. Michael on top. He needs to add NREMTP (National Registry EMT Paramedic) to it and coloring...he is adding my 'garnet' color (my birthstone) somewhere and something for the kids...They asked him to come back cause 2 hours was long enough ...

The reddish tint color is Frank's skin bruising, this will turn to gray shading...



So, there we are. Tell me what you think...

4 comments:

KRISTI said...

Already told you that I love the rose and I really like the kitty, too!!! How big is it? I like your sock....LOL.

Frank's looks awesome!! I can only imagine what the boys said about it.

Michelle said...

They all look great. Im glad you had a wonderful birthday.

Anonymous said...

The rose is pretty and very delicate. I'd have thought the wrist one would hurt more than the shin - but then I know nothing!

Franks is fab, please post it again when finished. I love the black/grey tattoo's.

Matt said...

Cool Birthday presents Kerri!