Sunday, January 31, 2010

Does anyone know what day it is?

IT'S SUNDAY and it's coupon day!! Buy your newspapers and start clipping out those coupons!

There will be 2 inserts in the paper. Smartsource and Redplum.If you want to see what coupons are in the paper before buying you can check them out here and here. (coupons may vary by area)

Don't forget to get the ads out of the paper, as well. Make a list of items, for each store, that you think you may want to buy. You may find that another store has the same item, but for a cheaper price.

A lot of times the stores coincide their sales w/that weeks coupons, so be sure to match up the coupons. Check here to see if there any internet printable coupons that you might be able to use this week.

Got your lists, so go shopping! I advise to not shop on Sunday morning, you'll be hit with a mad rush of couponers wanting to get the deals immediately. This will be you in a few months, but not now ;).

Comment what deals you see ... I'd love to read them!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

OK Ker, I picked up 2 Sunday papers & did all my pickin' & clippin' last night after the kids went to bed. Sorted them all in marked envelopes today until I can go pick up a proper pocketed holder. I'm actually excited about getting into this now & can't wait to get more coupons!! Your tips of the day have given me the push I needed to start saving! THANK YOU!!! Keep 'em comin'!!