Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 4 ... am I done yet?

Day 4 is much better than Day 3! Not sure if this is because of being at work or not. We do have a BUNCH of goodies in the office, candy, cookies, etc...that sucks majorly, but I keep telling myself it's from last week, so it's old and nasty. LOL

Breakfast: My fiber / grain poptart
Coffee ... coffee and coffee ... very VERY little creamer.

Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast topped with crab meat and swiss cheese. 5 chips.
3 glasses of Iced Tea - unsweetened of course!

Dinner: Will be, Salad topped with Grilled Chicken.

The hardest part is walking away from a plate that all wasn't eaten. At lunch, I could have devoured it all, but instead, walked away.

Starving children, I'm sorry. :(

3 comments:

|s|h|a|r|o|n| said...

No, you're not done yet, but you are one day closer to reaching your goal, so go you!

Colette S said...

This time next month you'll be doing the buff happy dance. I promise.

Ps. go to my blog. You've been tagged. Not that you Have to do but you should know.

Anonymous said...

You have more willpower than me! I'm doing ok but know I should be doing better.

Came over from overdosing on nostalgia btw, and will keep an eye on your progress, I too should be using the Wii Fit more than I am, but maybe you will inspire me?

Gail