Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 2: this sucks!

Phew. Tough work when lots of food is around, dinner was hard, was at mom's house!!!

Ok, Day 2:

Breakfast:
Slice of raisin/cinnamon good for you bread w/out butter ...

Snack:
Same as above

Lunch:
Chicken w/onions and green peppers cooked in olive oil.

Snack:
2 pieces of cheese and 3 of those big brown nuts (can't remember the name); a few carrots, celery

Dinner:
1/2 Salad w/Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing; beef BBQ w/out the roll...Lots of celery and carrots and a few more pieces of cheese. A handful of chips, UTZ are my fav and they were right there :(

Not too bad today, but not as good as yesterday. My food intake is definitely less than normal, this is good.

My drinks are either water or iced green tea or iced tea (unsweetened) ... I love my tea and love it unsweetened so that is a good thing.

Tomorrow Frank is trying for a Wii Fit at Target ... I so need this!

(Forgot...1 1/2 cigs today)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Remember if you slip....you forget it and start fresh tomorrow.