Friday, May 23, 2008

I should explain...

my 'about me/profile' section...some of them anyway.

2 boys - Ages 8 and 6. Both in baseball (youngest in t-ball).

1 girl
- Age 2. High maintenance, girly girl in dressing, girly boy in play.

a husband
- Age XX, let's just say old enough to know that you don't let the boys up past their bedtime on school nights! Currently working full-time, going to school for Paramedic, working for free (clinical hours), and 2 part-time jobs. Shucks, I forget his name.

a few cats - 2 inside cats, 1 being a kitten. An outside cat, and a bajillion strays. Like I said, a few.

laundry - and lots of it. Even with triple loaders it NEVER gets done.

lost socks
- goes right along w/the lost shoes that were left right where you took them off.

my trips through hell - With kids, this is a given. Worry, anxiety, fear, being frighten - should explain it. If you go to hell in a laundry basket, it makes it less hell-ish.

the color pink - this color invaded our house 2 1/2 years ago and I'm loving it!

working - Monday through Friday 9 to 530. Mom still hasn't told me the secret of working and raising kids, while maintaining a household.

feet
- my phobia ... along with bugs

bargain shopping - I love all things clearance (especially combined with a coupon!)

my attempt at saving money (IE Coupons) - Ah ... you'll see

6 comments:

micphilly said...

Congrats on your blog! I can't wait to read all your stuff!

Anonymous said...

Yours is better than mine, so I don't like it. :P

Qweenie said...

Sweet!! I got a Thanks!! YAY me!!

Lovin' the new blog!!

Jewels said...

Woot! You go! Now I've got another to add to my roll....:-)

KRISTI said...

Ummmm...Kerri isn't really being honest about 'feet'. Don't you think you should mention your SMELLY FEET??? ;) xoxo

Lisa said...

Yay! Your up and running =) Now I gotta add you to the blog roll.