Wednesday, May 28, 2008

He did it!!

*Excuse me while I brag*

Frank passed his Paramedic class!!! He got an 86% on his final written/practical exam today and a 90% for the year! He can graduate!! My husband is a graduate!

But, we aren't out yet. (well, he isn't out yet, feels like 'we' because well, because I went through this right along with him. It has been a long year!) On Tuesday, he will be taking his National Exam. He won't be able to practice paramedicine until he passes the National Exam...

Correction:
Frank just got home ... I mis-understood the Tuesday thing...

Tuesday is 1 of 2 days ... He has the practical National exam on Tuesday. He also has to take a 'written' exam as well. That is to be scheduled.

All positive thoughts welcome!

1 comments:

KRISTI said...

Can they drag it out just a little bit longer? **rolling my eyes**

Well, I'm not worried, I know he'll do great!