Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to school supplies...NOW is the time to buy!!

The last few weeks I've been getting free or cheap school supplies ... I even got 12 rolls of scotch tape for 9 cents each! I know a lot of what I do involves coupons, so, I wanted to bring you some school supply deals w/out the coupons. NOW is the time to buy, even if you don't know what your kids will need.

Walmart ... this has got to be my least favorite place to shop, but deals are deals!

  • Notebooks (70-sheet), $0.15
  • 2 Pocket Folders, $0.15
  • Elmer’s Washable Glue Sticks (2-pk.), $0.25
  • Crayola Crayons (24-pk.), $0.25
  • Elmer’s Washable Glue (4-oz.), $0.25
  • Trapper Notebook (70-sheet), $0.50
  • Trapper Folder, $0.50
  • Dixon Pencils (24-ct.), $1
  • Crayola Colored Pencils (12-ct.), $1
  • Crayola Markers (10-ct.), $1
  • BIC Cristal Pens (10-pk.), $1
  • Expo Dry Erase Markers (2-pk.), $1.50
  • BIC Mechanical Pencils (10-pk.), $1.50
They also have 18 gallon plastic totes on sale for $3.50 --- wonderful way to store your school supplies!!

When I find more, I'll post!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I just picked up the kids school supplies a couple days ago from Wal-Mart & couldn't believe how cheap they were!! I was even able to throw a few things in there for myself the prices were so good!