Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm a grandma!?

Jake got a butterfly kit from his Aunt Kristi last summer for his birthday. We finally ordered the gross a** caterpillars ... they spun their cocoon's (my sister is going to get me because I'm not using the correct terminology!) and 1 hatched last night while we were at a ball game. Now, we have 4 total. My cats are going nuts! I have them hanging in the middle of a door (form the top) so the cats can't get them....Here is the first one that hatched:



He/she is on the right ...SO PRETTY!

We are having problems feeding them. Jake is too chicken to stick his hand in and I, well, hate bugs, so I'm certainly not going to do it! LOL I've been DROPPING in grapes for them...

Here are the bad kitties...



Correction! We have 5 of them now! Within mins I missed the last one hatch!

1 comments:

KRISTI said...

LOL. I love the cat picture!