Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The light came on...

and I was scared. Every time the light comes on I get sick to my stomach. Why me? I put it off last night and thought to myself that I would deal with it in the morning. I instantly forgot about the light.

The morning came and I still didn't remember the light. I gather up the kids and throw (I mean place) them in the van. I feel happy go-lucky ... ok, not really, I just got done yelling at Jake for taking too long and I'm sure I yelled at the cat for just being there. Anyway, we get in the van, I turn it on and I remember. I instantly get sick in my stomach, I get scared again.

That damn light...there it is. Glowing as a reminder I need gas. Ugh.

I drive the boys to the bus stop and J to my MIL's ... I've put it off as long as I could. I turn into the gas station and look at the prices and I'm thinking wow, that went down from last week...

I'm watching the numbers and they stop at $36 ... wait, that's not right, maybe I have a faulty nozzle? I click it and a bit of gas spews out ...

it IS full and my total is only $37.77!

$20 less than weeks ago...I can deal with this!

3 comments:

Knifty Thrifty said...

I know right? It's down to like 2.49 here!

KRISTI said...

2.26 here!!!

Kerri said...

$2.26? I was ripped off @ $2.41