Saturday, October 4, 2008

We are babysitting...

and all he is doing is whining for me to hold him. I have to sit on the couch just so he can be up here with me. HIs parents aren't due back until tomorrow around 5pm-ish.


Hayden (cat) is a mess, he is so upset. He won't eat, let alone come downstairs.Petey (cat) is fine, but he's been through so much change this one doesn't phase him...


All he is doing is whine .. I feel so bad I don't know what to do to calm him down!! He won't eat and doesen't even want one of his wonderful snacks.
My dog nephew, Capone. I can't believe Frank said yes, but he did...
Poor baby misses his mom/'dad so much. I don't know what to do for him! I hope he sleeps tonight!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

But he's so damn cute Kerri! Maybe next time you have him he won't whine so much b/c he'll remember the last time he visited!