Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm thinking ...

if I write this on my blog I will continue to follow through. This is tough for me. Weight loss that is. I love food. Put it in front of me and I will devour it all and then some....

So, here is my Day 1 of the "CG Weightloss Competition"

Breakfast-
1 Whole Grain and Fiber Poptart
(I know it's not the best choice, but I love my poptarts, and love these, so it's better than the normal cinnamon sugar ones...as I'm typing this I'm drooling for one of the 'real' cinnamon sugar poptarts...omg must stop self)

Lunch -
Salad Wrap - wrapped in 'green' tortilla shell...in it grilled chicken, romaine, shredded cheese and some bacon...
I had maybe 5 fries ... but that is a big step for me, I usually eat ALL the fries.
The best thing at lunch, I ATE 1/2 THE WRAP! GO ME!! LOL

Snack - 1 big piece of turkey

Dinner -
1/2 Salad - romaine lettuce, zucchini slices, feta cheese and balsamic Vinaigrette (low fat); Grilled chicken breast with tomato slices and some kind of sauce that wasn't thick, so felt it was a good choice; steamed brocolli; 2 bites, yes, 2 bites! of mashed potatoes....

Tomorrow 8:00am Frank is at Target to get me a Wii Fit...this is what I'm using my Christmas money from my mom for. I do believe I will use this.

OMG I forgot, the best news...I smoked a total of 2 1/2 cigs today!

Lord Help Me. I need to do this (weight thing) sssssssssssssooooooooooo bad.

Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

GO KERRI!! YOU CAN DO IT !!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo proud of you starting a diet and cutting back on smokes!!! Hang in there it gets better. Try this. I know it takes work, but I am going to do this AFTER New Year's Like 1/5/09

http://www.ivillage.com/
Far right tab "diet"